Professional Wooden Slant Board, Adjustable Incline Board and Calf Stretcher, Stretch Board, Extra Side Handle Design for Portability, 16 X 12.5 Inches 5 Positions (450 LB Capacity) (Partial-coverage)
- ✓ PREMIUM INJURY PREVENTION EQUIPMENT: Recommended by physical therapists; Makes your muscles more responsive during exercise; Helps you stretch properly and reduce the chance of injury.
- ✓ DEMONSTRATED HEALTH BENEFITS: Not only helpful to stretching before/after work out, but also beneficial to the body recovery from plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains and other foot and ankle injuries and pain
- ✓ IDEAL FOR ALL AGES AND FITNESS LEVELS: This multi-functional slant board is adjustable to 5 Positions: 15°, 20°, 25°, 30° and 35°; Measured 16"(Deep) X 12.5"(Wide) X 12"(High); Anti-slip safety treads.
- ✓ PROFESSIONAL SIZE AND EXTRA SIDE-HANDLE FOR PORTABILITY; Made of high-quality Lauan hardwood plywood, stronger and last longer than others made of birch and pine plywood
- ✓ 100% 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority! If you are not truly satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund!
Details: A slant board is a flat-surfaced device which is made from durable wood or lightweight plastic material and is used to keep our muscles and tendons in perfect shape. By standing in a slant position on this board, you improve the performance of your muscles for exercise and cut down on cases of injury. If you're an athlete or someone suffering from Achilles tendon injuries, this board will help to relieve you of the pain. Different slant boards come in angles, and the angles range from one to five. With any of these angles, you can stretch your calf without the fear of falling backward.Any health-conscious person will be quick to learn the advantages of this simple yet powerful device. You know why? A slant board is useful for not just leg related pains and injuries, but also for proper blood circulation and the relief of back pain. Let's take a list of these benefits very quickly. The calf plays a great role in our daily activities and movement such as running, walking, jumping and standing. Hence, you need a slant board to help you stretch them and make them flexible. It helps to prevent inflammation which often comes with pain. Using a slant board allows you to protect the Achilles tendon which is the strongest tendon in the body. It's also useful for relieving the stress around muscles which tend to ache after exercise. Preventive medicine also values slant boards to ensure that possible leg injuries are avoided. A slant board helps in the circulation of blood to the leg to prevent swellings. Other benefits that are attached to a slant board include improved digestion, improved posture, easier breathing, headache relief and much more. PREMIUM INJURY PREVENTION EQUIPMENT. Recommended by physical therapists; Makes your muscles more responsive during exercise; Helps you stretch properly and reduce the chance of injury. Increases your flexibility and strength, and improves your posture. Enable complete stability and flexibility workout. Is helpful in the rehabili
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 13.5 x 6.0 inches